What Would Jesus Do, Huh? What Would Jesus Do, Huh?

Nice.

Nice graphics, nice sound, nice length.

Nice everything.

MR-HOMO responds:

Thanks man, I'm really glad you enjoyed it. Fifened? I hope so. Hey, look out for more stuff in this vein, if this goes well.

I guess you could call it a portal experiment: it's hard to predict how the fickle voters of NG will respond, so I'm testing the waters, so to speak.

[ The Escape ] [ The Escape ]

Well...

The movie would've been better if you had a better plot than just running away from police. Also, the jump off the cliff wasn't very realistic.

The animation seemed a little choppy at times, but your style is alright.

Slash Returns Slash Returns

Hmm.

Normally, in a flash, I'd expect to see some animation.

Or more than one picture, at least. This would've been so much better had you done it in a narration style with an animation going on above the text. Also, that picture looked like it was made in MS Paint. Use flash to draw things; it looks so much better.

Also, red on black does funky things to your eyes over extended periods of time. I wouldn't recommend using that color combination too much.

SlashFirestorm responds:

It WAS made in MS Paint! :sobs:

lol, yeah. I was just amazingly lazy, and even at my best, I've never quite...well...been able to animate. Most of my flashes were blammed "Secret Episodes" a la Barney Bunch style...

...I like red and black. Meanie. :-(

lol j/k. Yeah, I know. It's just sexy is all.

LePussé du Game LePussé du Game

WarioWare?

Wow. That was of those things that is short and easy, but you love it anyway.

Nice job.

Peturo responds:

http://www.newgrounds.com/por tal/view/341476

Binary Winter Binary Winter

Nice

This is nice... I liked that the planet rotated.

The only real problems I saw were that meteors come really quickly, that there are long periods of waiting in the beginning for another meteor to fall, and that the laser's movement isn't smooth (when you fire it, then use a crappy mouse, it fires in like 6 places with no transition inbetween).

All in all, though, nice job.

Kill Yourself (Webcam) Kill Yourself (Webcam)

You know

When I read the description, I was prepared to rate this badly.

But after I saw it, I liked it.

Death by James Blunt is a particularly nice touch.

Nazi-Barney responds:

fukn GAYmes blunt, hahhaha i am so funny lmao

Thrown Away Thrown Away

Wow

This is also very good. It doesn't have as much kinetic energy as Falling from the Sky, but it has more potential energy, if you know what I mean.

These songs lend themselves to emotion very well. Listening to them is like listening to the soundtrack for a billion dollar movie; they sound so professional and well-done. I can't find anything wrong with them.

I'll be on the lookout for Turquoise and Crimson.

Keep it up; you'll be big.

Falling from the Sky Falling from the Sky

Motivation

By hearing this song, one can almost not not start envisioning the use of it in a flash. The trouble is making a flash good enough for this song.

Very well done.