What Would Jesus Do, Huh? What Would Jesus Do, Huh?

Nice.

Nice graphics, nice sound, nice length.

Nice everything.

MR-HOMO responds:

Thanks man, I'm really glad you enjoyed it. Fifened? I hope so. Hey, look out for more stuff in this vein, if this goes well.

I guess you could call it a portal experiment: it's hard to predict how the fickle voters of NG will respond, so I'm testing the waters, so to speak.

[ The Escape ] [ The Escape ]

Well...

The movie would've been better if you had a better plot than just running away from police. Also, the jump off the cliff wasn't very realistic.

The animation seemed a little choppy at times, but your style is alright.

Slash Returns Slash Returns

Hmm.

Normally, in a flash, I'd expect to see some animation.

Or more than one picture, at least. This would've been so much better had you done it in a narration style with an animation going on above the text. Also, that picture looked like it was made in MS Paint. Use flash to draw things; it looks so much better.

Also, red on black does funky things to your eyes over extended periods of time. I wouldn't recommend using that color combination too much.

SlashFirestorm responds:

It WAS made in MS Paint! :sobs:

lol, yeah. I was just amazingly lazy, and even at my best, I've never quite...well...been able to animate. Most of my flashes were blammed "Secret Episodes" a la Barney Bunch style...

...I like red and black. Meanie. :-(

lol j/k. Yeah, I know. It's just sexy is all.

Isaac the Ice Cube Isaac the Ice Cube

Hmm.

The water should function like real water, not just an expanding oval.

Also, the shrinking of the ice cube wouldn't be at a constant rate in real life, but I'm just being picky. That part was fine.

Your drawing is good, but the audio sounded kind of off. Also, it was rather easy to figure out what would happen from the start. You should've had something entirely different happen, like have a dog eat it.

AustinBreed responds:

Right right. Well these reviews really knocked some sense back into me.

Thanks, I won't disapoint next time.

Zidane Zidane

Nice graphics, but...

Not much else.

Voices would have been nice.

-Test Fight- -Test Fight-

What the?

There was way too much going on there, and not enough animation. Things just popped in and out, and for some reason, a fish died. No sense, no purpose.

And there wasn't much of the movie itself. I understand that it was a test thing, but there just wasn't much going on. The health bars at the top do nothing for the movie except make people not look at them.

0/5

Wikk responds:

I said in my note that this was going to be for like a story collab thing, i did not make the characters, but it flopped so i submitted my work i understand what you mean with the health bars but you can just ignore them. Anyway thx

Kitty Daydream Kitty Daydream

Well, that was interesting.

That was refreshing. If it had been longer, I would like it a lot.

30 seconds would have been enough.

I like your style, though. And the beginning was certainly... abnormal.